Please check our Instagram feed below for animals that are currently up for adoption at the store! All of the animals are rescues and often from NYC Animal Care & Control. We always have incredible kittens & cats up for adoption. We also help facilitate dog adoptions in partnership with Free Korean Dogs NYC. Find out more about this amazing org at https://www.freekoreandogs.org/
- Most of our cats/kittens are pulled from NYC Animal Care and Control in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island. Some of them are rescues from neighboring backyards.
- We only adopt kittens in pairs unless there is another companion animal in the home. However, we always have young adults and adults who can go solo.
- All potential adopters must fill out our application and include 3 references. It is a quick process, the faster we place our rescues, the more we can save!
- The adoption fee is $125 per cat. This fee includes 3 boosters (FvRCP) spay/neuter and microchip. The rabies vaccine will be administered at the time of the spay/neuter.
- We refund adoption fees up to one month but will always take them back for whatever reason.